Friday, February 3, 2012

Kilee's Questions

My good friend Kilee (http://www.kileejohnson.com/) answered a post and then passed it along to continue the fun. The challenge is to post 11 random facts about yourself, answer 11 questions, then pass it along to your friends to continue.
So here we go:

My Random Facts:

1. I love pink and turquoise.

2. I'm not fast, but I am a runner.

3. Brian is my college sweetheart <3

4. I love giving gifts.

5. I love babies, and I'm excited to have my own someday (not that I'm counting down, right?)

6. I think I have the best job in the entire world, but it's really hard work.

7. My biggest fear is not knowing what to do in an emergency.

8. I love to cook, bake, use my crock-pot, and eat!

9. Gluten gives me a belly ache, but I've found ways to still eat delicious foods. (see http://www.kileejohnson.com/ & crockpot365.blogspot.com/)

10. I'm trying to find ways to bring God into my everyday life.

11. My perfect day includes sunshine, water, country music, and people that I love.

Kilee's questions:

1. What is the first thing that you do when you wake up in the morning
I look at the clock in a panic! I am still getting used my new schedule on dayshift, and first being on nights, and now days, my body has no idea when I am supposed to be awake or asleep! Also only working 3 days a week for my shifts at the hospital, I'm not ever quite sure when I need to wake up at 5, or when I can sleep later.

2. What is the scariest thing that you have ever done?
The first time I caught a baby on my own, and the baby didn't breathe. It made me so very thankful for the NICU nurses!!! I was also thankful for all of my training so that I knew how to stay calm and what actions to take while I was panicking on the inside. I had to go cry in the locker room after the baby was stable, and I still have nightmares about this experience.

3. What do you want to accomplish in 2012?
I want to run my second marathon- October 7th, 2012!

4. If you could trade a day in the life with anyone, who would that be?
Carrie Underwood!

5. What makes you really, really excited?
Seeing the people that I love.

6. What is your favorite dessert?
Cookies. Good cookies are the perfect way to improve any day!

7. If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
At our home here in Brush Prairie :) I would just move everyone to our neck of the woods!

8. What is the nicest thing that someone has done for you?
Brian surprised me with a day at the spa in Maui with Nicole. A-mazing.

9. When do you feel your most relaxed?
After a good run, when my house is clean.

10. What is a habit of yours that you would like to discontinue?
Popping my knuckles.

11. How would you like to be remembered once you leave this earth?
 Exactly what Kilee said: for being kind.

Okay bloggers, I’m challenging you to 11  questions. Please tell us 11 random facts about yourself, answer the following questions, tag 11 new bloggers and come up with 11 new questions for them.

Bloggers:

Tiffany & Chad in Real Life - http://tiffanyinreallife.blogspot.com/

McBride Family Adventures - http://mcbridefamilyadventures.blogspot.com/

Northwest Nightingale - http://nwnightingale.blogspot.com/

rICE rICE BABY http://ricericebaby.wordpress.com/

Teach Like Crazy - http://teachlikecrazy.blogspot.com/

The Pretty....and the Not So Pretty - http://theprettyandthenotsopretty.blogspot.com/


My Questions:

1. Who or what inspires you?

2. What is your favorite hobby or one you would like to start?

3. What would you do if your day had a few extra hours in it?

4. What is your go-to, last minute dinner you always have on stand-by?

5. If you could buy a vacation house anywhere, where would that be?

6. What is the best gift you have ever received?

7. What is your favorite childhood memory?

8. What is the best party you have ever been to?

9. What is your signature karaoke song?

10. What is your signature drink- coffee or cocktail

11. When did you start your blog, and what made you start?

No comments:

Post a Comment