Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cowboy Cobbler

... aka The Brian Dessert Special!

When it comes to preparing food that Brian did not hunt, my husband can make a select few things: Canned Chili, Boxed Mac & Cheese, Cornbread, Frozen Clam Chowder, and Cowboy Cobbler. He's definitely a guy :) While I am not a huge fan of 4 out of the 5 items listed above, the Cowboy Cobbler truly is so yummy that I wanted to share!

Here are the ingredients:



Put 1-2 cans of pie filling in a greased 9x13, and spread the powdered cake mix on top:



Cut 1 stick of butter and place on top:


Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes, until the top is golden brown:


Enjoy a la mode :)


1 comment:

  1. Yum! Desserts like these make me wish I could eat gluten :)

    I hope to catch up with you today!

    ReplyDelete