Eating Gluten Free has helped my stomach feel so much better, but I definitely miss out on some of my favorite foods- mostly sweets and baked goods. Because of this, when I find a comparable GF substitute recipe, it feels like I hit the jackpot! This recipe is gold, let me tell you. It took me three times to get it right, but I finally have created a comparable GF recipe to the yummy oatmeal cookies I found at this site: http://onceamonthmom.com/white-chocolate-oatmeal-cookies/
Here are the yummy Gluten Free White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies:
Here are the ingredients:
-1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter
-1 cup brown sugar
-1 cup white sugar
-2 eggs
-2 teaspoons vanilla
-3 cups Pamela's Gluten Free Baking & Pancake Mix
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp salt
-1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
-1- 11oz bag Ghiradelli white chocolate chips
Here are the directions:
-Beat softened butter and sugars together until smooth
-Beat in eggs and vanilla
-Gradually add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and mix completely
-Stir in oats
-Stir in white chocolate chips
-Drop spoonfuls dough onto ungreased cookie sheets
-Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes
This recipe makes 3 dozen cookies, but we ate so much cookie dough that this last tray is missing a couple spoonfuls :) After baking, let the cookies cool & please enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment