Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The 7 year itch...

Happy Valentine's Day! This holiday is very special to my heart because this is when Brian and I had our first kiss and became "officially" boyfriend and girlfriend. That was a huge deal to me as a 20 year old sophomore in college who had my status as "single" on Facebook :) 7 years later we are husband and wife, and I couldn't have asked for a better husband.

It has been the best years of my life having Brian as my soul mate. It all started when we were set up for Brian to be my date for KKG's winter formal, the Sapphire Ball, and it worked out better than we could have ever imagined! Each anniversary is a fun time to think back to those first butterflies and first kisses, and how life has changed from year to year.

Sapphire Ball 2005. Our first dance together.

February 2006- Anniversary Snowboard Trip to Bend. 

February 2007- Go Ducks! Senior year at U of O.

February 2008- The Lewis River.
Where Brian proposed 2 years later!

February 2009- The Game concert.

February 2010- Returning to our roots!
U of O Basketball game 

January 2011- Grand Canyon.

January 2012- At our home in the snow!
From year to year, life has gotten better and better. I have loved every experience we have gone through together in the last 7 years, and I know that the years to come will be even more extraordinary!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love seeing the pics through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the most recent! Just because I love how far you two have come through the years. Love you both and I'll ALWAYS remember (or not so much remember) that Sapphire Ball! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete