Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Little Sis

I give so much credit to KKG for introducing me to some of my very best friends ever. One of which is my Kappa Little Sis, whose birthday was just on Sunday! We were paired as Kappa Key Sisters in 2004 when she rushed Kappa, and I am so lucky to be able to be her big sis! Over the years, our friendship has grown from sisters in the bond and drinking buddies, to a friendship that is true and beautiful :)
Here's a look back at our adventures over the years, once I had a digital camera that is!
(If only I could find Bid Day 2004, Barn Dance, and Sapphire Ball)

Bid Night 2004 (Thanks Tiffany!)
 

Ghetto Fab Spring 2005



Toga Party 2005

  
Bid Day Fall 2006

Taylors 2007


The first of our annual Willowcreek trips! Summer 2007



Chad & Tiffany's Wedding- August 22nd, 2008


  I'm not sure what happened in 2009... but we get things back on track!


Brian & My Wedding July 24th, 2010- We know how to coordinate :)


UO National Championship January 2011- Glendale, AZ


Rodeo Summer 2011



UO Football- Fall 2011

Through the years we have become closer and closer, and I know that our friendship will last for years to come.  Happy Birthday Tiffany! I am so glad that we are friends. Love you!


3 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest! Love you! And I know I have some of those "missing" photos - I'll find them and post them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! You know I love a good Kappa love fest!!

    ReplyDelete