At the end of last year, Brian's Grandma cleaned out her house. While we were going through some of her things in the basement, I found these mirrors and put dibs on them right away... and I had no competition:
I know what you are thinking... "Way to have a vision!" Right?
Brian even questioned, "Really?" :) My hubby is one of the first to admit he really doesn't know to much about decorating, but I think he was really surprised about my choice. Can't blame the guy, right?
But I had a vision. So a few weeks later I found a local glass cutter to cut some mirrors to size,
and I used some left over paint to cover up the 1970's gold plastic:
Getting closer! Using hot glue I put the pieces together and there we go!
I created some new Shabby Chic Mirrors!
Here is the finished product up on the wall, next to that fancy hutch ;)

I'm really impressed! Good vision :)
ReplyDeleteThese turned out so nice! Love it!
ReplyDelete