Here we are coming into Amsterdam and you can see the irrigation system, which is really neat
We did some sightseeing and a walking tour with our trusty Rick Steve's app:
Apparently the Wall Street of the European stock trade is here!
We loved the fries! ... Especially when hung over...
The whole town seemed to be connected by town houses.
They had urinals on the corners. One of the two of us loved this...
Then we went out and celebrated, and I mean celebrated, Brian's birthday. Happy 28th Babe :)
The next day we did more sightseeing, we took a canal tour:
Went to the markets and a windmill:
We finished off with the Anne Frank House tour. It was incredible to walk through their annex and be where Anne was when she was writing the book that I read the book 15 yrs ago.
Or trip was unforgettable and we made the most of every day, even every hour, that we had. We were worn out and ready to use a washing machine.... But we had so much fun. Such great memories and I couldn't imagine a better person to spend these great 17 days with than my husband :)
Time for our next adventure ;)























I just read through ALL of your Europe posts. Looks like you two had an AMAZING trip! So happy you two were able to enjoy such a great getaway together. Memories to last a lifetime. Love you!
ReplyDelete