Friday, June 14, 2013

Pregnant!!!

I had a week of wondering and waiting, and on Friday night June 14th...



I woke Brian up and made him look at what I was holding in my hand and he gave me the warmest and best smile and a huge hug. I said, "you're going to be a dad!" and he said, "you're going to be a mom!" It was the best, however, I don't even think he could really see because he wasn't wearing his glasses, but he knew because I had been talking about it every day.

Because he was half asleep and it was perfectly Father's Day weekend, I left this for him when I went to work...



I decided to take a few pics though of the day I first knew this baby was there. Brian told me that they are no longer selfies though because it's not just me :)






"There's a baby in there!!"



That next night after work we were out for a friend's birthday and this is the first photo of us knowing we made a BABY!!



I then found out that the little bundle in my uterus is the size of a poppy seed at this 4 week mark! Brian decided to call this bundle "Pop" and brought these home for me from out on our property:



4 purple "kappa Fleur de Lis" flowers. He said, ,"one for you, one for me, one for Dale, and one for Pop" :) I cried a lot. I love my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment