Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013! Happy New Year!

This year I feel truly blessed. I am thankful for my job with great coworkers where I get to help bring babies into the world. I am thankful for day shift. I am thankful for our home. I am thankful for my little family, including Dale :) I am thankful for great friends. I am thankful for Brian and my travels, adventures, team work, and strong marriage. I am thankful for lessons in life, friendship, growing, and love... So much to be thankful for, however we also have so many things to look forward to this next year. I'm so very excited about 2013!!!

To help ring in the new year, we went to our friends' Matt & Piper's house. We all had the intention to stay local and low key after we all worked. We had a blast. Seriously we had so much fun. Too much fun actually ;) if it's indicative of the year to come, it just shows that this year is going to be so great :)

Bellinis!








1 comment: