Thursday, December 27, 2012

Molokai 2012 Part 2

The rest of the trip we got into the Christmas spirit while my mom made a little tree on the window with Xmas cards, Windy put together a palm with lights and a Santa hat top. So cute. We tried to maximize beach time and sunshine time, and Ian and I went on a tough 4 mile run into the trade winds. That made for a very slow pace but a ton of endorphins :)

As a family, we also went stand up paddle boarding... All 7 of the Bormans. Not gonna lie, I was a little nervous when everyone said they were interested, but it was such a fun experience! A few minor falls (not me ;), some turtles up really close, a rain storm, pretty rainbows, and some crazy surf... But overall it was a great time!

I got home just in time for Christmas with Brian, and looking back at the trip, I had a great vacation!

























No comments:

Post a Comment