Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DIY Christmas Wreath

Last year, Brian thought it was so silly that we spent $20 on a wreath when they seem so simple to make. So this year I bought 3 wreath frames from Michael's for about $1.50 a piece, had Brian cut the bottom branches of our Chistmas tree off and set them aside (we need room for gifts anyway), and I used ribbon, twine and some cinnamon pine cones that we had. Here's my step by step of creating my very first wreaths!


Frames & Foliage

After tucking the boughs through the frame, I tied on pinecones with twine


I tied on a bow with a loop in the back to hang with

Finished Wreath!

I made 3 to go below our lights in front of our house! Love them!

After this Christmas Season I am going to keep the wraeth frames and pine cones for next year. Such a fun project!

No comments:

Post a Comment