Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

On the 22nd, The Bormans all celebrated and exchanged gifts and I got some great gifts! Gifts for shopping, Swiss Chocolate, $ toward a camera I want, and a great over the shoulder Coach purse that will be great for our trip to Europe in May!! After a nice vacay in the sun, I returned from Hawaii on the 23rd in time to work the 24-26th. To my surprise when I woke up on Christmas Eve the didn't need all the nurses and they called me off! I went back to bed and Brian was a little sleepy still, but pretty cute when he said, "It's a Christmas Miracle!" Because Brian's family is pretty local, I was able to hang with him and his family while still on call at work. Luckily I didn't get called in, and I got to enjoy the holiday!

Our home with Xmas lights!






Christmas morning it was even more of a miracle because I got called off again! it was amazing! This is our 3rd Christmas as husband and wife, and it was great. It feels good to be settled in our home and start our own little traditions. We did stockings for each other and got to eat breakfast and watch Christmas Vacation... It was so fun!! Brian got me some great cold weather gear, including a heated vest! He also had an ornament made commemorating my marathon. My big gift from him was a sign that he hand made. It's the best. It was such a nice surprise to have Christmas morning with him! I missed the Bormans, but it was great to get to spend the holiday with Brian.






For my bday and Christmas I also got money and gift cards I saved and put it toward a new camera. I can't wait to document our adventures with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment