Brian and I left Phoenix and drove through the desert to Vegas, and it was so pretty. A very different type pretty.
We rented a car to get from point A to point B, and did I mention that they gave us a Fiat. HAHA it was kind of a joke in itself :)
Brian wasn't thrilled with our rental car...
It was so little, our shoulders were almost touching when we were driving.
Regardless of the silly and tiny car, the drive we beautiful and we enjoyed the desert on the way to Vegas.
We got to Vegas and Brian hit the roulet tables! He bet on Red, which was going well... until it didn't...
We went to the chandelier bar which I loved :)
I didn't realize how cold Vegas is in the winter! Brrrrrr...
Night 2 outside of our hotel:
We had a fancy steak dinner in Paris- it got us excited about our Europe trip coming in May!
Love these fountains!


















No comments:
Post a Comment