Thursday, January 24, 2013

2 1/2 years

Today is Brian and my 2 1/2 year wedding anniversary and I love counting each and every milestone. Who doesn't like to celebrate, right?

After he got off work and my meeting today we had some returns to do at Columbia and so we made out way over to the West Side of Portland. That rarely happens so we made the most of it and went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and stopped by Shane Co. At Shane Co I had my ring cleaned and we did a little window shopping... I'm starting to plant the seed that for my 30th I would like a right hand eternity band. :) Brian seemed a little bored but was listening and even asked if I liked this or that. WOO HOO!!

So when we got home and settled in for the evening I realized it was our 2 1/2 anniversary and I went over to my hubby to thank him for the fabulous date for our half anniversary. He smiled very big and said "you're welcome." Riiiiiiiight. I bet he has had this planned for weeks ;)

Regardless, I loved our impromptu date and I whole heartedly love my hubby :)





No comments:

Post a Comment