The weekend of August 25th, Brian and I headed back down to Southern Oregon to celebrate the wedding of Brian and Emily. These two love birds got married at the Bybee Inn in Jacksonville, OR. It was a beautiful, beautiful wedding. We started the weekend with a super fun rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and spent time with great people. After all these years, these two love birds were ready to get married!
| Emily, Lacey, me & Ashley |
The wedding day was spent with one of my best friends, Jessie, a fellow Kappa. I went to her hotel to get ready because I was without a room since our room was being used as the central point for the groomsmen. I always have so much fun with her.
The wedding day was a beautiful day at a beutiful historic mansion.
My hubby spent the day with the groomsmen, so I was spous-less. Brian's partner for the wedding was his friend Lacey, but that also left Lacey's husband spouse-less, so we hung out for the day and the ceremony. We did a spouse swap :) We thought Brian and Lacey were the best looking couple in the bridal party ;)

After the ceremony we enjoyed cocktail hour, and Jessie and I found some fleur-de-lis! Perfect setting for a photo op!
![]() |
| The Culligans & VanHoys |
![]() |
| Me, Emily, Jen & Ashley |
The reception was held in a tent and had the most adorable details. You could tell Emily spent a lot of time pinteresting and crafting. So stinkin' cute!
Such a fun and beautiful wedding! The poor boys ended up dropping Brian when they tried to lift him for the traditional "Shout" dance. Sorry about that Culligan! :-/ Other than that little hiccup, it was obvious that everyone had an amazingly fun time. So glad to be part of the Smith-Culligan celebration!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment