Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2nd Anniversary!



On July 24th, 2012 Brian and I celebrated 2 years together as husband and wife, and I am so thankful to call Brian my husband. My friend Jenna took some photos of us at the church where we got married 2 years ago, and that brought back so many great memories :)


We had a great dinner at MacTarnahan's Pub where we had our rehearsal dinner, and they were very cute by putting us in our own room with flowers and little candles. So fun!




After dinner Brian surprised me by taking me to Coach and letting me pick out a new fancy watch! He did such a great job :) Definitely a gift I will love for decades to come!

  

It was a great evening celebrating together, and I am so glad that we are able to celebrate these little milestones. The little things end up actually being the biggest memories, right? I have a great husband and we had such a great anniversary date. I am looking forward to what this next year, and what the next 100 years have in store for Brian and I <3>


No comments:

Post a Comment