Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mr & Mrs Lucas

On August 4th, Brian and I got to celebrate the wedding of Joey and Brogan. Joey is one of Brian's long time friends since before high school and through the crazy days at U of O, and Brogan is the sister of one of our college buddies, so their wedding was full of friends and fun. She was such a beautiful bride, and I captured some pictures from their big day.

They exchanged their vows at the gorgeous St Patrick's Church in Canby, OR:



The beautiful couple, so happy to be married:


Their reception was at Brogan's family's residence and they had the most incredible set up:

 

This wedding had great food, great music, and the most Pinterest-appropriate decorations :) It was a gorgeous day, but it was over 100 degrees for the reception- so hot! Hot like my make up melted and my spanx got stuck when I used the bathroom...  Seriously it was like trying to put on a wet swim suit under my dress, hahaha. Regardless of the heat, it was so much fun and it was great to see so many friends!

To end the evening full of fun, there was an incredible fireworks display! I've never been to a wedding with fireworks! It was so impressive! This was such a beautiful wedding and we were so happy to be able to celebrate with them on their very beautiful, and very hot, big day.


Amanda, Jessica & me

No comments:

Post a Comment