The day before our 2nd Anniversary Brian and I met this little guy.
We had been talking about getting a puppy, and it's been part of our "life plan" to get a lab, but we just didn't know exactly when. The opportunity popped up for this 10 week black lab to come home with us, and so we took it. We brought him home and named him Dale. Brian named him after the race car driver Dale Earnhart :)
We don't really know exactly what we are doing, but we like him!
So far we have learned that he likes to bite things, chew on sqeeky toys, pee every 30 minutes, lick wild animal poop in our back yard (disgusting), and to climb on people and get close to your face (super gross after licking poop).












I so want you to be closer so I can hang out with your puppy!! He will learn to love the crate, you just have to keep at it - you will be great puppy parents :)
ReplyDeleteI also want you to be closer so we can hang out.
ReplyDelete