Saturday, September 1, 2012

Vegas!

Over labor day weekend Courtney's fellow bridesmaids and I went to Las Vegas to celebrate Courtney's Bachelorette. This is the Vegas crew on the rooftop over looking the strip:

Courtney, me, Lindsay & Courtney
Such a fun time, and definitely a weekend to remember! On the first night, the Courtneys and I went to Lavo and had an absolute blast:




We got into VIP right away and had drinks for free :) There was also a performance by LMFAO. So much stinkin' fun!

We had so much fun that, in fact, it was a little hard to come down the stairs in heels-
that's why I wear flats, ladies ;)


The next worning Lindsay came to join us, and we went to the pool!


That night we met up with the future family in law of Courtney for a night out on the town:


Saturday was a little rough, so we utilized the "Med Station" we set up in our hotel room:


Sunday we went to see the fountains and the shops:





The next night we went to Chippendales and then out to Pure, such a girly fun time:)



We all came out alive, with our livers still working :) Such a fun time, and I can't wait to see these ladies again at Courtney's wedding in Waikiki, Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment