Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend in Eagle Crest


Brian and I spent Memorial Day Weekend in Eagle Crest with one of my best friends, Kilee! It always surprises me how breathtaking Central Oregon is. The week before we got a kitten named Brooks, so we brought her along for the long weekend because she is so tiny!


Brooks seemed a little overwhelmed by the Deschutes, but then she jumped in. We were pretty sure she was going to drift down stream... but she came out just fine, haha.


In Eagle Crest, Kilee and I spent mornings on her porch in the sunshine with great food, great coffee, and our little kitten! Please notice Kilee's beautiful engagement ring!!


Thanks for the amazing hospitality Kilee!


Brian spent the whole weekend fishing, and Kilee and I spent the whole weekend having girl time. It was amazing. We met up with Brian on the Deschutes on Sunday on the way home:





Such a fun weekend! I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment