Monday, May 14, 2012

May Flowers

On Mother's Day my mom and I went to a local McMinnville farm to get some hanging baskets, and we totally hit the Jackpot! We filled up the truck with beautiful flowers, and I got to see a friend from high school and meet her two beautiful twin boys. If you are in the McMinnville area, I would absolutely suggest Schmidt Farms


Today I spent the day working outside our house, planted new plants, and I am in love with our hanging baskets! This is coming from the girl who used to lie about having homework to get out of yard work (sorry Mom & Dad!)


The beautiful baskets :)


Trying an azalea on the left for the first time, and this is try #3 for getting a hydrangea to grow here on the right. I do not have a green thumb, obviously.


Our new little tree by the front door.


I love our house.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty petunias! Hydrangeas are super difficult to grow in our areas - so don't beat yourself up about it. Maybe try some butterfly bushes? Very pretty - easy to care for, they attract butterflies and hummingbirds, AND they are hard to kill (just my style)!

    ReplyDelete