Brian and I just spent Saturday night and all day Sunday at our respective parents' houses to celebrate with our own moms for Mother's day, and it was he first time we decided to split up on a holiday. We figured that it might be the last time we are not celebrating us on this special day, so we focused fully on our moms. I think our moms each enjoyed having us for the whole day, but it was a little odd dropping him off at his parents' and heading to mine. Flashback to college!
We just got home and were heading to bed, and I, being super mushy, explained to Brian how much I missed him and how he's my favorite person. He replied with his usual "you too"and said good night, but out of nowhere about a minute later he said "happy future mother's day."
My heart melted. I'm so in love with my husband.

No comments:
Post a Comment