This year the Bormans came up for the holiday and it made it so nice for Billy. He had a great first Thanksgiving! Hosting Thanksgiving for only the second time, and it was so fun to use our wedding China and stemware!
It was a lot of work to host a party of 8 for a large dinner, but it was so fun! It was busy though so I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked. The prep was a week long thing including food and decorations, but that was really fun too!!
This year we got a turkey from the butcher to prep and smoke. It had great reviews so we did a Maple Burbon brine that seemed easy enough... However, this brining thing was a little harder than it seems- exhibit A:
Using the traeger:
The finished Turkey!
Hanging with the bros...
Making whipped cream was a little loud! Haha :)
Family photos












I love the tablescape - so festive with the flowers! You are such a great hostess!!
ReplyDelete