40 weeks... I now know him longer as a baby outside my womb than inside of it. That's a crazy thought! Carrying and growing tiny baby Billy was an experience I'll cherish for my whole life... It's crazy how much love grew for him then and the amount in my heart for him now. It almost aches how much my heart grew to make room for that much love.
Here are our pics from the week! We both had a little cold this week but we made it through ;)
Pink cheeks and stuffy noses
Some spirit fingers at dinner
Wednesday Billy and I still weren't feeling great...
Some Selfies
Heading to the concert!
Thursday was an Amazing time at the Justin Timberlake concert with Piper. This is my 3rd time seeing this guy in concert. He's so good!
We had kinda rough seats almost behind the stage.... I thought we were really close but we accidentally were in the wrong section and had to be asked to move. Haha whoops!! Still a great performance though!
Mr Dale having a tough week too with a tummy bug and eye infection :( doesn't feel too good poor guy
Playing bongos, NBD
Standing!
Loving his I love mommy shirt ;)
Friday we made little turkey footprint crafts with Wyatt :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment