Wednesday, November 5, 2014

37 weeks!

This week we have so many cute photos! More to come from Brian as he got his first buck on Sunday!

This cutie we put inside a pumpkin but Brian thought He would look cute in the canning bucket. Yes he sure does!


Just playing with the pillow pet...


We ventured down to the coast and we were roommates for two nights. I'd say he likes cuddling... And big beds :)

So cute 

Grandma time and big boy food...

Windy helped me go through all my childhood treasures... Our barbies that we always played with were in there. I followed very specific rules when playing with Windy and we each had our own dolls. ;) these barbies were played with for hours and hours. Such fun memories :)


I also found this gem... Apparently I did not want the note to include Windy. Typical. Lol!

We also played outside between the rain showers... 


Billy also enjoyed the big tub! Too much maybe. 

Did you poop in the tub? "Who me?"

Doc and Dale also love the farm visits. 

Kinda tired at story time :-/


New tartan plaid scarf is a hit. 

Lunch with friends! A little chaotic but so fun!

Hey buddy did you poop in the tub again? 

Did you pee on the mat??

Feeling good during the flow up bath...

And then some selfie Saturday pics while dad was at the UO and Standford football game...




Trying to capture his new waving :) he's the cutest!



So tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment