LIVE for our morning cuddles
Picnic day with Alissa and Addie, he loved looking up at the leaves, he was so happy when he rolled over I didn't even move him out of the grass for a few minutes.
Buddies ;)
Hey girl, hey
The fountain and the sunshine wore him out!
We also shopped at the Nordstrom sale, got some great things, so thankful for my friend Kristie and Baby Hazel's help, Billy did so great, but online shopping is so much easier nowadays.
He was shopped out.
You can see his two new teeth in this one!
U mad bro?
We went to the parade of homes and he did so great! I love this happy little man.
I love how he crosses his little feet when he nurses.
We also made it to a dinner out! Mod pizza and he did great!

























So much personality, Billy! You look beautiful Kenz! xoxo
ReplyDelete