Thursday, July 10, 2014

20 weeks!

Cute little guy was 20 weeks last Saturday!

He helped me wrap some gifts for a baby shower ;)

And this mama made it back to the scrubs... For 6 hrs. I call it my "princess shift"






It was so nice to be reunited with this little love when I got back :)


We went for a little jog and he seemed to enjoy it?





Angel wings bib or football pads bib?

I love this sweet boy. 

We picked berries with Jameson and Hudson!


Thanks for the nice pics Lacey ;)



It tuckered him out!


I live for his smiles. 


Is there something on my face? Too funny :)




Time in the garden...




Arm through the teething ring? Why not?

Sleeping at a BBQ...

Happy 4th of July!


I'll just stretch out here in the big bed ;)




Bday pedis for Krisite! Such a fun date :)


Always enjoy my return to him...





He's looking forward to the mirror after bathtime. Too cute :)

1 comment:

  1. Kenze ~ It is so sweet to see this glimpse into your new life as a mom. Your love for Billy radiates through the computer screen. I hope that you are savoring these precious moments. Love you, Ki

    ReplyDelete