Tuesday, July 1, 2014

19 weeks!

This week we had some what of a recovery after a very long car ride to River Meadows! This cute boy is just my favorite...


We enjoyed some extra cuddles and extra sleep as we were both catching up. 



Sometimes he likes those links... Sometimes not!





His smiles make me so happy!


As soon as he sees my phone it seems like he'll stop the smile and do this :)


Except here... I love this. 


After his massage he enjoyed chewing on my calf. Whatever makes you happy bro ;)



We visited Katie and Baby Ben and he had to take a quick rest...



Future hunting buddies!


Walking in the bob...



We also had our official 4 mo check up. He passed with flying colors and was a champ during his vaccines. I, however, cried for a longer duration than he did. :(

17 lbs 2 oz!

Lots of cuddle time after the vaccines. I love those moments but so sad that he wasn't feeling great. 


Trying out his new teething ring... Do dog toy makers and baby you makers have the same job btw?




Brian and I are trying out game night Fridays... While I lost miserably I think this game night thing will be a win!


Today we helped put on a baby shower for our Fisher friends and I was busy with set up and then Billy's nap and then heading out early to get this little guy home, these were the only pics. It was a fun party, I thought the decor was adorable, there was fantastic food, and we are excited for Billy to have another little friend!


And a random assortment of the many faces of Billy...
Hey guys!

Thoughtful

Surprised 

Happy

Hiding?

Chris Farley?

No comments:

Post a Comment