My friend Jenna is one of the most crafty people I know, and while we were working on some crafts for a baby shower we are throwing together, I spotted a letter "R" she made wrapped in twine that was so adorable that I felt the need to make my own! Check out her blog Northwest Nightingale to see her great crafts and inspiring posts :)
Here is our little shelf area for our day-to-day stuff like mail, keys, phone...What do you call this, a "Stuff Spot"?
I found a letter wooden letter "V" at Joann's Fabric and got some twine to add that rustic and personal touch.
As per Jenna's suggestion, I started by covering the ends with strips of twine, and then started wrapping! I used hot glue on the back to hold the wrap in place.
It took me about an hour start to finish, so it was quick! I love the new addition to our little area, here's the finished project:
No comments:
Post a Comment