So after my overly dramatic "rescue" of our Champ, found here, I found him up in a tree again. Seriously.
My mom suggests we change Champ's name to Rue, after the little girl on The Hunger Games who climbs trees. I didn't realize cats do this. Oh, Champ.
A few days later we found out why he didn't want to spend time under the porch in his little house! Some GIANT animal tore down the lattice that enclosed the porch to get to Champ's house. Holy Crap, I felt so bad!
He's definitely spending more time in the brush, up here in Brush Prairie, but we take it day by day to see how the little guy is doing. I'm always excited when I see him, and I make sure to give him extra hugs :)
You know - my theory on this, if he can get up there... he can get back down. However, I would probably fix the lattice surrounding the deck so he has a safe place. I didn't realize you lived on a wild animal preserve :)
ReplyDeleteHe is trickier than he lets on...
DeleteMost cats are... http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php
DeleteToo funny!!
Delete