We celebrated the Ducks going to the Natty from home, and missed Brian while he was at the game :) I did have the cutest little duck by my side though :) He even wore his new hoodie!
On Tuesday we met Milo! We had such a fun time visiting Kayla and Milo and hanging out with our friend Angela!
Billy and I then went over to Hazel's, but both the kiddos took great naps. So great in fact, that we didn't even see Hazel :)
Wednesday we had music and then went to lunch with Katey and Lyla!
We then also took a few pics to try out Billy's new hat for his birthday coming up. He wasn't too impressed.
We had a break from the rain a little bit this week, so we got to put in some miles outside with our pup.
Cutest little buns
And floating practice :)
I love him :)
Here are the boys in their Green Bay gear... they were pumped for the big game this weekend :)
Just a boy and his dog...





















No comments:
Post a Comment