Monday, January 12, 2015

47 weeks!

Last week started with a shift at work... pumping in the little tiny rooms at work is so crazy, but whatever I need to do for my baby!

Then the rest of the week I got to spend with this little one :) He is very into his "Dog!"



Still loving the pears. Give me ALL the pears.


And Wednesday we started Music Together again with our favorite friends Lyla and Hazel! Billy did not take his morning nap on the way down in the car so we were on borrowed time and he had a little trouble keeping it together for a group pic ;)


These were the kiddos on the first days of Music Together in the Spring and the Fall last year. My how times have changed.


He melts me




He is doing SO good and standing and has taken 6 steps on his own. He is doing so good and growing so fast!



We had a fun play date with our friend Cameron too! I love these little cuties!


Then Saturday we went to cousin Lindsay's Bridal shower and Billy got all dressed for the occasion. He's too cute! Here he is in Brian's old little rocker :)


Then we headed down to McMinnville and had a fun time with Mary Beth and Houston before heading over to the Borman's :)


On Sunday Mary Beth and I went to Eugene to be part of the KKG advisory board and so Billy hung out with my family. So very helpful, and it was a fun day with Mary Beth! I am looking forward to being involved with Kappa again :)

I did, however, forget my pump at home and so Mary Beth saved the day and let me use hers. So grateful for mommy friends :)




No comments:

Post a Comment