Today my sweet Billy is 11 months. It's hard to believe he is almost one whole year old! I love his "cheese" face, his smiles, his hugs and kisses, and his joy.
Smiling... so hard!
Just kicking back, and relaxin all cool.
So. Busy.
At 11 months, Billy is still army crawling, but now so fast! He loves walking and running while we hold his hands, he loves to walk and glide in his walker, he likes to walk with his push walker... and he's getting way too cool to be couped up in a baby carrier!
He likes to turn lights on and off with his pointer finger, he likes to point at everything and say "kuh." He very clearly is saying "Dog" "Duck" and "Cup" ... and nothing remotely close to Mama ;) He still is loving music and seems to tap to rhythm, and at time shake and groove a little.
He is taking two naps 10-12 and 3-4, and then sleeping well at night 730-730. Only occasionally will he wake up at night, but I am treasuring those quiet and sleepy feedings while I can.
This sweet boy is my heart and I love him so.






No comments:
Post a Comment