Thursday, June 19, 2014

17 week!

This week Billy is 17 weeks! Here are the week photos!

He likes laying on his tummy :)


Dale had a play date with Nash and LOVED life. 


"What like this is hard?" Well, considering you used to not be able to hold it, I figured it was picture worthy ;)


Putting the Physicians Desk Reference to use... Thanks Tim!


He's liking his new Duck Paci! 


I love him stretching! He does it when he wakes up and it melts my heart ❤️






And sometimes I hate car naps because they are often too short, but when I can drive and he gets a full nap, it makes it more ok :)




They love each other!


My sweet sleepy boy was waking up tired bc he wasn't sleeping well at night... I liked the morning cuddles but don't like it when he doesn't sleep well. 


Dale had a sleepy morning that day too! He didn't wanna even leave his kennel!


This pic looks like he's too happy to handle it ;)




Saturday we went to Lindsay's baby shower in this adorable new gap outfit... But he had a blow out in the car do we didn't even wear it to the party. :(



And we tried the Bjorne face out... Maybe I'll out his arms over top next time?



I love wearing him and carrying him, so we are both getting used to the stroller. 


This little guy in Brian's 1985 sweat suit... Pretty adorable!


1 comment:

  1. Oh My Word. That sweatsuit. Kills me!!! He's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete