This last week our sweet boy had a lot going on!
He's always been cute, but I think he's gotten cuter and cuter ;)
He's also getting so strong! He seems to have found that his hands can do a lot for him too... And I think it's so sweet when he holds them together.
Some reading is also a must.
We are trying this "walker" from his friend Hunter, but his feet don't touch yet. It's more of another thing to help him practice being upright ;)
We went to our sweet friend Jenna's baby shower on Sunday and it was such a beautiful garden party.
Love these girls.
Monday we had a walking date with Addi :) Billy was a little tired.
And Tuesday at music was Orange and Blue day for this adorable trio :)
Another cuddle opportunity I made sure to take full advantage of ;)
This silly boy looks like he's doing Karate. :)
Here we busted out the bob to take a walk and it took a little bit for him to warm up to it :)
He seems to be having more fun playing too!
Double screen set up, ready to work at Fisher.
We headed to Portland for a bday lunch Thursday, but didn't get any pics at the lunch, however had a great time with friends... Until the traffic on the way home ;)
We had a visit with our friend Courtney too!
Can't get over how sweet and more aware and interactive this boy is!
"Tummy time" was a little much this day... But he looked very comfy on his Belly! He's working hard on turning over so maybe this is his ultimate goal.
We also are obsessed with rompers now for summer :)
And he found his thumb ;)
I love this little boy! I can't believe he will be 4 months next week!!











































No comments:
Post a Comment