Tuesday, June 3, 2014

15 weeks!

Pictures from the week!

Besides growing our ting human we are working on a garden! This week we got the gate in and finished planting our seeds and starts!


More cuddle pics

We had a fun dinner at our friends house and it's so much easier going some place babg friendly... Our first dinner out was a success!









He's working so hard on turning!


And we had a great coffee date with Lauren :)



He was pooped after ;)





Love how he holds his little feet :)



Still working on becoming accustom to his Johnny jump up

I set him down in my bed to get changed and he was trying to turn over even when he was sleeping!


Another fun play date with Jameson and Hudson... I swear billy has more than this one outfit ;)

Then Friday we had a cleaning lady come as a Mother's Day gift... I thought it was so great, I was pumping and drinking coffee and she was making our house so clean!


Milk in your coffee anyone?


We are continuing our saga was sleep... And he looks like a tiny Jedi :)



Our friends Catherine and Phil sent him these fresh kicks :)

And speaking of kicking, since we started swim lessons he has been kicking and splashing and loving his bathtime even more :)


We went to our first Hockinson pancake breakfast on Brian's bday and it was a hit!




And billy wore his party overalls for a BBQ we hosted. 

1 comment:

  1. I love "milk in your coffee anyone?"!! I did that last weekend at a bachelorette party in Minneapolis... I came out with my pumped milk and all the girls were drinking and I asked if anyone would like a smooothie?!!

    ReplyDelete