This last week of pics to follow...
He's pretty focused on his dad here during bath time. I love these two so much!
It took bunches of baths to get the baptism oil out of his hair. For this half preppy half country girl I did not enjoy the petuli oil smell. Reminds me of Eugene ;)
Sunday we had a fun visit from Dan, Amanda, and PJ. They brought Billy a Diaper Trike! It was great to see these friends, and see the future of Duck Football Fans :)
On Monday we visited the Schriebers, we will have plenty of outdoor adventures with this family. These boys are exactly one month apart and Liam is the same weights as Billy. They're a pretty cute pair with their chunky cheeks :)
And we have more smile pics :)
I don't know why but I think it is too cute spying on him in the mirror when we are in the car.
These friends are so wonderful and we enjoyed a playmate at Poa. Billy took a fabulous nap that afternoon after this experience. :)
Billy enjoyed tummy time much more on the boppy. He's so cute :)
And he put on his party pants to go to Yvonne's graduation party! These ladies are so kind, so glad to have them as friends!
He was partied out that night :)

























No comments:
Post a Comment