Saturday, March 22, 2014

5 weeks

This last week we made a huge outing and got all dressed up for Billy's Great Grandma Floss's 90th Bday party. While we didn't get any pics at the party, this is our little guy in a polo and jeans :)



He was so patient in the car, holding his little hands. I can't get over his little hands :)



This week he has done pretty well in his crib, he looks so tiny though in his little sleep sack! We tried a few different feeding options to get him so sleep longer (as much as you can with breast feeding) and he did a whole 6 hr stretch between feedings once... maybe we will get that back again here soon.



He looks so peaceful when he looks outside when we get all cleaned up





And he was the cutest baby ever on St Patrick's Day! I know I am biased though, but he's one good looking tiny Irish man.







Here he is in his Prince William Jammies from Angela...









That one looks like a little smile there :) I love our little family of 3!


And here is a pensive photo in his Montana Gear from Becca and Hardy.



Another fun day with my mom :)


So tired he had to rest his head.



Tiring tummy time :)


And then Jenna gave him a mohawk! Ha!


And he wore a sweatsuit and looked a little bit like Rocky.



Then I had these wonderful visitors! They brought yummy lunch, we had the best time catching up, and then they even cleaned my house! Sweetest ladies ever. I do have the greatest friends :)







I love this progression of tummy time... He is working SO HARD :) I love how much he is concentrating.





He's starting to look a little chunky too! Here he is with my dad,


And my Mama Hen Kayla came to visit.





He had a big boy bath and loved soaking in the tub.









Here he is matching his dad!








... and after the ducks lost :(

But this week he definitely has gotten bigger and stronger. A whole 10lb 9 oz! What a good boy! Love this kiddo :)

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful my friend. Mama-hood suits you well. Happy 5 weeks!

    ReplyDelete