Saturday, March 1, 2014

2 weeks old

This last Sunday was Billy's due date and he was already a week old! We love this little guy so much, and we are oh so tired but happy as a family of 3!


We had lots of visitors this week. Billy met his great grandma Floss and hung out with his grandparents. 




Two work friends Krisite and Alissa came up and brought a yummy lunch. These two nurses are so wonderful and it was great to talk about mommy hood and work with these wonderful women. 


Then we also just have a week worth of baby photos :) this striped onsie was Brian's when he was a baby. So sweet to see it on our little guy.




This is his Blue steel face:



I'm loving the moby wrap to get stuff done and take walks.




We are working on awake time during the day to try to make the night time sleep time :-/
He's a little skeptical of the snail.


Here's my dad, he was a very helpful baby holder so I could get some sleep.


Billy bear getting ready for our walk









Love his sweet little hands!

Our family friend made this sweet blueberry outfit and so we dressed up Billy:


I think he looks like a sneaky elf here:


And today we had our bath:





Such a sweet face. I love this baby!

Today we welcome March, and February felt like such a whirlwind.  Last days at work, the snow storm, the countdown to our baby. Such a special month to remember




My mom was a blessing and stayed this last week with us. So wonderful to have the extra hands and company while we get settled into our new life.




So wonderful to have this time with my mom.  As she was leaving, and I was sobbing, she said, "how much love you have for your son, now you understand how much love I have for you."

Definitely feel like this week brought my mom and I closer together than we have ever been. I do get it, and I am so thankful for the unconditional love of this wonderful woman.



No comments:

Post a Comment