Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend fun

Last weekend I got to spend an evening with one of my all time favorite women., and we celebrated her  bday early! We laughed, had yummy food, hung with her sweet baby, laughed some more, had some wine and watched Breaking Dawn Part 1 :) the boys were out playing air soft and eating BBQ, but we had so much fun without them! ;)


 


Such a fun evening with Lindsay and Baby Henry. Oh yeah, and her cat puked and it clogged the toilet. So instead of helping, I took a pic :)













The next morning I met with two of my closest girl friends and bridesmaids way back when I got married and we got pedicures. Mimosas and pedis, so much fun. They vetoed the pic I took of the 3 of us, but this one of my polish passed the test...







That night we celebrated out friend Rimma's fiancé's bday an I got to hang with these lovely ladies:




And of course got to play with Dale. Talk about a fantastic weekend :)



~McKenzie

3 comments:

  1. A fantastic weekend indeed! Happy Birthday McKenzie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually Lindsay's birthday, but thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Love this! So cute, friend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete