Friday, March 15, 2013

Practicing with Dale

I can't even count the number of times people have told Brain and I that it is important to "practice" raising a baby by getting a dog. Might be over a million times. Seriously. Not that I disagree, and I know that Brian and I have had some great conversations, problem solving, and team work as a result of Dale coming into our family, but it gets a little old, ya know?

Today I did in fact practice with Dale, but it was instead of parenting, it was with my new, fancy camera. I'm still working on honing my inner photographer and using my canon and photo shop, but I think I got some awfully cute pics of this little pup if I do say so myself :) definitely do feel some motherly love for this little guy...
















~McKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment