Baby Billy I love you so much :)
The chronicles of our sweet life, from my heart as new mom, crafter, nurse, and wife.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
8 months!
This sweet boy turn 8 months! He's giving high 5s, kisses on tbd cheek (not so much on dad's scratchy face), giggles, and smiles galore. He's also lifting his hands when he wants to be picked up and is very vocal when he doesn't want to be doing what he's doing! He also likes to be held so he can stand at most times. He loves pears, sweet potatoes, squash, apples, and mango the most, and really despised his first taste of peaches. :)
Labels:
month by month,
William
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I love mangoes too, but not so much sweet potatoes! Give the peaches another go one of these days, I promise they are tasty! :)
ReplyDelete