Then Sunday night Kelly and I went to the Zac Brown concert as an early birthday celebration for her 39th bday!
Such a great concert! Such a great friend ;)
On Monday we tried out some frozen fruit purée in these little nibbler things and they were a big hit with this guy and his poor teething gums! He also started running a fever so we hung out in just a diaper for a while ;)
Busted out a new toy to see if he might feel better even...
Silly Billy faces
Not just teething and a cold but Billy decided he no longer needs three maps a day... Lots going on in our house all at once!
Poor sick buddy...
I took a mommy time out after dad got home bc I was pretty worn out after a few sick days at home :(
He's the cutest though so worth the hard days :)
Gosh I love him.
Poor red cheeked babe
His top two teeth cut through and he started feeling better on Wednesday! I missed my happy boy!
4 teeth!
Love
We got out of the house Thursday and I was so happy to have this duo on the mend :) felt like I made it through mommy initiation ;)
We tried the mum mums teething rice crackers that our friends Addie and Hazel gave Billy and at first he wasn't too sure, but they are a huge hit!
What a big boy :)
Friday we spent outside at the zoo with friends and it was so fun! He even wore shoes for the occasion!
The cheetah was very interested... Too interested maybe? Billy loved the cats meow sound while talking about the cheetah. :)
Cute baby trio!Saturday we did some errands and this little looker was a fan of that handsome devil in the mirror...
Cutest starbucks date ever :)
Play date with Wyatt :)


































No comments:
Post a Comment