Friday, September 26, 2014

Last "two teeth baby" photo shoot!

This sweet boy is cutting his two top teeth! This picture shoot was to capture my favorite smiling boy while he just has his 2 bottom teeth! Billy is growing and growing, and I love capturing his joy. Who can resist that smile and those baby rolls though? :)


Mom is so funny! 










My two teeth! 









This little boy got pretty tired, and was making his "ooooooo" tired sounds. We did the majority of these photos after his nap, and he took a champion nap at that, but these are his too cute for words tired pics.  Even being so sleepy, he took the sweetest pics this Mama could have ever seen. 





2 comments:

  1. You need to move closer. He's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pics are so cute and really capture him. He's getting to be such a little boy. I miss seeing him and you!!!

    ReplyDelete