He is sitting, rolling, playing, laughing, and sleeping like a champ. He is also eating apples, pears, bananas, sweet potatoes, baby cereal and oatmeal. By far his favorite is the pear purée :)
He also is transitioning down to 2 naps, I think, because sometimes taking that third nap doesn't happen until kind of late, or he won't want to go down in the middle of the day. It's almost as if once we figure out his schedule... Then it changes. Life of a mommy I guess :)
Billy is also loving books and likes to touch the pictures and words. His favorite right now is "Brown bear, brown bear, What do you see?" It is pretty cute to see him pick out which pictures he likes the best.
It's hard to believe that 7 months have flown by, but have felt so full and busy with this growing boy. He makes my heart grow bigger every day.
Who knew I could love something so much?










No comments:
Post a Comment