Thursday I embarked on a journey to visit SF for Brian's work banquet... Sans baby Billy. Many hours of planning, pumping, packing, crying, and pampering were out into getting to go on this trip. And though I had my doubts, I survived a trip without my baby boy!
Our flight was delayed so I missed my massage and so the trip started off a little different than planned... But you just have to roll with it right?
Thankful to have journeyed with this sweet friend Katie! We even pumped together at the airports and discussed all the nitty gritties being mommys with littles and having our hubbies away for the week.
Multitasking getting ready here ;)
All ready to go!
New dress for the night! I was pretty excited about this find that my friend Kristie helped me score... With both Billy and Hazel with us :)
In the beautiful ballroom. Reminded me of Versailles. So ornate!
A little mom therapy, missing my baby... Champgne helps ;)
We love hanging with the future Leneves.
Today we left the Fairmont and it was very fun to be in such a fancy hotel! We had an early night and enjoyed the comfy beds.
A great part was getting to have brunch with these U of O friends this morning before leaving!











So happy to see you hands-free-pumping... I recognize the bra :) :) :) Good job girl, it's so hard to leave your baby, I wish I could tell you it gets easier, but I would be lying. XOXO
ReplyDelete