We are borrowing this exersaucer from Hunter and Billy is really enjoying it!
He also is enjoying this vibration strawberry that is soothing to his little gums as he's teething. His little eyebrows shot up when it first started vibrating ;)
We were just chatting along here :)
Concentrating here...
Working on sitting...
And a fun play date with Jameson and Hudson.
Just practicing sitting at the table with us. We all love it :)
Morning workout...
Pics from my mom here...
And a tuckered out traveler :)
Relax...
One if the highlights this week was meeting brand new baby Bonnie and getting to see our favorites Lyla and Katey as well :) this pic is funny bc we all tried... But real mommy hood was truly captured :)
Sweet Bonnie Grace
Billy had a big night on the morning of 7/30 he started confidently rolling on his belly and being a tummy sleeper! Look at this side by side of tenet swaddled Billy and him now! Such a big boy :)
Grandma Diane spent time with Billy while I got my nails done for the banquet and it was a treat for everyone, they spent time together and I got pampered. :)
Before I left to meet Brian in SF Billy and I got a few pics... Then I cried ;)
Then I got these sent while we were gone :)







































No comments:
Post a Comment