Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 35 & Baby Moon

35 weeks and our little guy is over 5 pounds now, the size of a coconut! 


35 weeks is a huge mile marker for me, as this means our little guy would be ok if he came out at any time and most likely would not need to spend time in the NICU... Huge marker for my nurse brain :) This long weekend we spent in River Meadows outside of Sun River as a "baby moon," and Brian and I had the best time!


On our baby moon, I got to spend two days at the Sun River spa! Day one I got to have a facial and hot oil scalp massage, and day two I got to spend time in their pool. It was incredible for this very pregnant mama to be :)


In my spa robe and slippers ;)

Saturday afternoon Brian and I saw the movie Lone Survivor. It was great but so sad! A great date though with my hubby!


The next day Brian went hunting with Dale 




While they were out hunting, I got to spend the morning with one of my favorite ladies, Kilee:


That night Brian and I went to 10 Barrel and had great food and watched the Seahawks game. It was another great date night with Brian :) 

Today we headed home, and we were talking about how great a trip this was. It was such a fun get away before our baby comes!









1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved this post. Looks like you both had a relaxing, fun and romantic getaway. Just what you needed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete