We were thrown celebrations this weekend by our Fisher friends and Brian's Family this last weekend.
We had a great time at our Duck themed party with the Fisher friends:
People are so generous and it's incredible how nice everyone is. It is odd being thrown the party as opposed to the one throwing it, but Brian and I feel very loved and supported :) The next day we had a baby shower brunch at Brian's parents house.
Such a great shower, and everyone was so generous! After the shower we went through Brian's baby book and we found his nurse when he was born at Good Sam, and I know her! I have worked with her multiple times, and she is so sweet. Talk about a small world! Here is the photo of my tiny baby husband with my coworker Mary almost 30 yrs ago:














Pretty mama in pink!
ReplyDeleteYou are probably the most adorable person I know.
ReplyDelete