Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 26


I woke up this Sunday and thought, "I look pregnant!"  Brian said he thinks I've looked preggo for awhile, but hopefully people see a tummy with purpose now :)

Little guy is the size of a Green Onion this week! 1 2/3 of a pound and still kicking! Only some of his kicks are felt on the outside, I love it. By far my favorite thing in pregnancy!

On a different note, we bought the baby a new car ;) it is a 2012 jeep grand cherokee and feels super safe and so fancy! I love it. Brian and I made a list of "Before Baby" a few years ago and slowly but surely we are crossing things off... This was one of the last ones! 14 weeks til our baby boy... so excited!




Brandon is a long time buddy and married to my bestie in Maui, Nicole... He helped us get this jeep while he was back in town from paradise and it was so great to see him, but I miss his wife so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment